Terms & Conditions
In order to book accommodation at Sisland Tithe Barn, please either select dates from the appropriate availability calendar, or contact us.
- Valid credit or debit card details are required to secure a booking. We are unable to accept American Express cards.
- A 10% deposit will be taken from your payment card at the time of booking, the remaining balance will be taken during your stay.
- We reserve the right to pre-authorise your payment card with an amount equal to the total cost of your stay prior to your arrival.
- You must be able to enter into a legally binding contract and be over 18 years of age to make a booking.
- There is no reduction for temporary absence or early departure.
Prices & Payment
- All published rates include VAT where applicable (and local taxes) at the current rate.
- Rates for The Hayloft and Elle-de-Vardo are per-night.
- Rates quoted are correct only for the specific number of guests and dates shown. Should you change the number of guests and/or dates then the rates are subject to change.
- For all bookings, any additional goods and services purchased during your stay and the balance of your account will be due on the morning of departure.
- Guests are welcome to settle their bill with cash or by a valid credit or debit card.
- Please note: we do not accept cheques or American Express cards.
- We reserve the right to ask for a damage/cleaning deposit. This will be refunded to your account if the property is left in an acceptable condition on departure.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cannot deliver your requested accommodation you will be offered a full refund.
- Normal check-in time is between 16:00 – 21:00
- We are able to offer an early check-in time by prior arrangement. Please note that accommodation is not guaranteed to be fully serviced before the normal check-in time of 16:00.
- Please note - we do not accept arrivals for any accommodation after 21:00
Guests are requested to vacate their accommodation by 10:00 on the morning of their departure.
- Should you need to cancel or alter your booking, please inform us as soon as possible by telephone or email.
- We advise all guests to take out travel insurance to cover against the cost of cancellation.
- Other than for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or misrepresentation, our total liability to you is limited to the price of booking and to the fullest extent permitted by law. All warranties are excluded and, in no circumstance, will we be responsible for any indirect or special damages.
- We will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond our reasonable control.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss caused to us or our property by your act, omission, default or neglect and you agree to indemnify us and to pay us, upon demand, the amount reasonably required to make good or remedy any such damage or loss. We reserve the right to charge your card even if such or loss is discovered after you have checked out.
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where guests do not comply with these terms and conditions, are deemed to be a risk to health or safety or whose behaviour the proprietors feel to be unacceptable.
- All guests must complete a guest registration form when checking-in to comply with current fire safety regulations.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the house or grounds.
- We reserve the right to charge your debit or credit card as detailed in these terms and conditions. By entering into a contract with us, you are authorising us to make the stated charges without any additional consent being required.
- We regret we are unable to accommodate anyone with a serious or life-threatening nut or food allergy as we cannot guarantee the provenance of every item of food in our kitchen.
In booking with us you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions.